Monday, July 7, 2008

I submitted a query letter to The Wild Rose Press for my romantic suspense manuscript, Fairview, and they've requested the first three chapters. It's always exciting. I don't think I'll ever get sick of writing and seeing my stories in print.

Here's a blurb from Fairview: Invited to a murder mystery holiday, Marina Cornell starts out believing it all to be a game ... until someone is murdered - really murdered ... and then another. Her perception of real and make believe becomes distorted and not even Jackson Bradley's strong, comforting arms can ease her growing fear. Who's killing Jackson's family and what do they have to gain? Will Marina solve the puzzle before the murderer wipes out the entire Bradley family?

K

3 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Hi Kiss,
That's something to keep one on the edge of their seat in this cold weather.
I don't usually read murder stories, but this has intriqued me.

Suz:) fingers crossed.. :)

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Oh I forgot to mention, Illusions of Destiny sounds so unremarkable. Let me know when it's out. I read time travel, paranormal as well.

Suz:)

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Opppsss sorry, remarkable. I guess brain lag adds to the slip of the fingers. lol...

Suz :)

Instagram