Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fall into a Good Book

Notice the leaf? That's part of the competition FALL INTO A GOOD BOOK, which I'm a part of. I think I mentioned the authors' chat at the Latte Lounge on Wed 27/08/08. Check out the Latte Lounge calender for times and authors participating. We're giving away a total of 21 prizes so don't miss out! Basically, you need to count the leaves on my website and blog and let me know how many there are (less than 10). The competition ends at midnight 27/08/08 (US EST) or 2pm 28/08/08 (AUS EST).

I'm chatting at 9.30am 28/08/08 (AUS EST) or 7.30pm 27/08/08 (US EST). Phew! These time differences make things really hard!

Don't forget to join the Latte Lounge and sign in otherwise you may not be able to join the chat.

Because the release of Illusions of Destiny is still a fair way off, I'm giving away a $15 gift voucher to The Wild Rose Press. You can buy e-books and other great things in the garden garments store.

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN ME! PUT ME ON YOUR CALENDER! THE MORE THE MERRIER!

K

No comments:

Instagram