Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Website!

After many weeks of trial and error, (and a lot of help from my gorgeous husband)I finally managed to get my new website up and running. I bought a domain name, which is very exciting and then sat around wondering what on earth to put on the pages! So many things went through my head ... would people want to know about me and if so, what? Hmmm ... Well, my books ofcourse - which now total two! Yippee ... Back to the website. There's a competition running on my site during my birthday week Sept 1-7. My birthday happens to fall on father's day this year so, double celebrations in my house.

Visit my website and let me know what you think

www.kisscarson.com.au

K

1 comment:

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Just love it Kiss,

Very well done...

Suz:)

Instagram