Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas is nearly here!

Only three more sleeps! Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays to those of you who don't celebrate Christmas. It will be a quiet day at my house... lots of eating...a nana nap at about 2pm. I've asked for hand weights and an exercise ball - anything to get me out of this chair! My treadmill taunts me from behind, telling me that I really need to get on it and walk out my plot problems **sigh** It's just getting the energy to do anything at this time of year.

Well, I'm 3/4 of the way through my latest book, which I started during NaNoWriMo. It's not even finished and has already been through two plot changes. It may change again before the March deadline I've given myself. I need to finish it by January 5 because that's the date I've given my critique partner. I'll be cutting it very fine! There's nothing more refreshing than a deadline.

Once again, Happy Holidays to all and I hope the Christmas Writing Muse fills you with inspiration.

K

No comments:

Instagram