Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Year, New Book

Well, Christmas and New Year is finally over and I can breathe again...Well, not quite. I've started a new book and I'm already stuck! Never mind, I'm sure the word wizard will help me out of it. I've decided that I'll write two books this year to try and have two published next year (wishful thinking, I know). There's just not enough hours in the day...If only I could spend 10 hours a day writing. I'm sure I'd have a book written in weeks, instead of months!

I think I need to set aside time to read. Relaxing, ME time where I don't need to think. Hmmm. I've got some Virginia Henley books that I haven't read yet. I might just check them out. My mother's visiting for two weeks and she doesn't know I write so I hide away and try to get a few lines typed before she hunts me down hehehe. It just doesn't work. Luckily, she's an early to bed person--in bed by 8.30 so I can get a few hours done then. She leaves next week and I'm on holidays for three weeks so I should get heaps written, then. I might even finish In the Shadows of Angels...hopefully...I really really hope...

K

No comments:

Instagram