Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rain Rain Rain

Wow! Talk about raining here in South East Queensland! It's rained non stop since Monday afternoon. I tried to get to work this morning...road flooded....Turned around, went another way...hmmm road flooded. You guessed it, every road out of my suburb is flooded! Can't get out! Made it to the next suburb...flooded...then, I panicked! I couldn't get OUT of that suburb to get home! Rang work and a state of emergency has been declared. Flood, flood, flood! Oh, well, I might use the day to write!

K

1 comment:

B.G. Sanford said...

Ms. Carson, being a writer of romance myself, I love to write on rainy days. I was blogging and promoting my new book, "Beth:Love Along The Way...by B.G.Sanford," and just released by Eloquent Books. It's the amazing story of one woman who overcomes all odds and obstacles life has thrown at her, along with enduring a bitter divorce, to find Real Love......Along the Way. It's romance, it's relationships, it's raw drama at its finest, and it's damned entertaining! For those so inclined, my book may be ordered on line or if one prefers, they can have their favorite bookstore order it for them. Either way, the reader is in for a real treat!
Good reading my friends,
B.G.Sanford
http://www.eloquentbooks.com/BethLoveAlongTheWay.html

Instagram