Saturday, June 20, 2009

7 weeks to go! Wooo Hoooo

It's getting close, now! Only 7 weeks until Illusions of Destiny is released. I took a big step and took some bookmarks into work. I anonymously left them on the staff room table... I guess I won't stay anon forever! Very few people know that I write books. I don't know why. I just haven't told anyone. My mum doesn't even know. I might give her Illusions to read and ask what she thought of it. Hmmm, then again, maybe not. It might break my heart.

Ok, here's another teaser.

In the air, she counted ten gryphons circling high, waiting for commands. Almost as many dragons perched on the battlements like living gargoyles, spitting fireballs at the humans below. The dragon’s hissing sniggers could be heard from where she stood.

7 weeks! 7 weeks! 7 weeks! I can't wait!

K

No comments:

Instagram