Sunday, June 14, 2009

8 Weeks!! Yippeeeeeeee

8 weeks to go. That's right, eight little weeks! I've enquired about banners, made my bookmarks and business cards, contacted a little someone proficient in the world of promoting novels. Hopefully, I'll organize meet and greets, book signings and book launches by the end of July. Phew!! What a life! I'm working my butt off, yet my husband is sure Illusions will do so well that he can retire at the ripe old age of 38!! Here's hoping to a happy retirement.

As promised, another little teaser:

Mercury snorted and stamped his hooves, bumping Ianna with his rump. She stumbled a few
steps before casting him a glare. The Pegasus twitched its ears and peered at her, almost daring
her to do something.

Have a great week!

K

1 comment:

Sami Lee said...

Woohoo, we're down into single digit weeks now.

Instagram