Saturday, July 11, 2009

4 weeks to go! August 7 here I come!


Four weeks to go. It's getting really exciting, now. Illusions of Destiny is going to print! Yahoooo!! I can't wait to hold the book in my hot little hands, and to see the cover in "real life".

Don't forget to enter my competition to win an Aussie Survival Pack and a free copy of Illusions of Destiny. The competition is open until 20 July, 2009, with the winner announced on 22 July. The book is released on August 7. I still haven't decided if the prize will be a signed print book or an e-book. I'll keep you all posted.

Visit my website to enter http://www.kisscarson.com.au/

Here's the teaser:


“A Starbucks Grande Latte with two and a half
sugars and cinnamon sprinkle,” Ianna replied.
Regan’s dimpled smile chased the cobwebs from her
mind and she sighed, disappointed at not getting
what she dreamed of. “How do you people function
without coffee?”

Have a great week!

K

No comments:

Instagram