Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jewels of the Sun released in 6 weeks

Okay, let me tell you a little more about Saxon Ambrose. Did I mention that
he's gorgeous? Oh, yes, I think I have. He's 30 years old and the Crown Prince of a mystical island called Ambrosia. He loves peppermint, the ocean, and his red-sailed frigate Witchfire. He enjoys a good belly laugh, but cross him and you'll know about it!

You can meet Saxon in Jewels of the Sun, released September 4. I can't wait! I love this story and it was so much fun to write. How much can one heroine bear?

Here's a teaser:

“Slippery as an eel, you are.”

The voice, deep and smooth, sent a shiver of awareness through her. It was the man she saw on
the bow of the Witchfire—she just knew it. She felt the warmth of his chest against her shoulder
blades and smelled the unforgettable scent of man and masculinity. His beard brushed her
cheek as he leaned forward to speak in her ear. “I like my ladies limber. It’s much more
entertaining.” His finger travelled a tingling line from her elbow to her shoulder, the touch gentle
and strangely...

Have a great day!

K

No comments:

Instagram