Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

Well, it's that time of the year again when I decide that something in my life needs to go. This New Year's, I've decided it's time to quit smoking. I know, a disgusting habit, but the nicotine demon is extremely hard to kick!

So, quit smoking is my New Year's Resolution. I'm going to stick to it, this time. I've lost count of how many times I've given up smoking. This time, I'm giving up with a friend who had a lung cancer scare. So, I'm going to be smoke free by my 40th birthday in September. I'm also hoping to be 10kg lighter...Hmmm we'll wait and see.

If anyone wants to give up with me, be my guest! I'll post from time to time on my progress.

Only 5 more days of smoking...

K

1 comment:

Sami Lee said...

Good luck K, you can do it! My mother gave up a half pack a day habit of 40 years about 5 years ago and still hasn't fallen off the wagon. If she can do it, any one can.

Instagram