Thursday, December 10, 2009

Prince of Persia - The Movie!



Very few movies get me excited, but this one I've been waiting forever for, or so it seems. Prince of Persia - Sands of Time has finally been made into a movie and non other than Jake Gyllenhaal is playing the Prince! Well, Eric Bana would've been my pick...meh!...Jake's cleaned up just fine.

Now, I've played every POP (tech talk for Prince of Persia hehe), stayed up until the wee hours of the morning just loving that prince, especially because as the games progress, he seems to lose his clothes. It's a sad day, I know, when an animated character is admired so much, which brings me to my new work in progress, Demon Heart. (surely you didn't think I'd post without mentioning writing!)

My little heroine, Dominique, has been sucked into a computer game where she meets the darling hero, Zachary, Demon Lord of Demon Realm. Ok, ok, I've only written about 10 000 words of an 85 000 word story so the ins and outs are a little hazy. Whenever I think of a man being a demon, I think of Julian McMahon in Charmed. Yes, I'm a sucker for a dark, brooding demon. Did you know that Julian McMahon's father was the Prime Minister of Australia? Anyway, I'm digressing.
Back to POP. I can't wait to see it. I've found a trailer and I'm willing to share...




No comments:

Instagram