Monday, August 2, 2010

Back on track

So! How does one re-establish one's creative juices? Beats me! However, I've finally overcome whatever took hold of me over the last few weeks. Call it writer's block, call it muse desertion, call it emotion overload. Well, it doesn't matter, now, because it's gone! YAY!!

So, I'm back on track with my fantasy romance, Demon Heart. Zachary and Dominique are forming nicely, as is their love/hate relationship. She told him not to come near her, so he's complying. Hehehehe We all know where that leads in romance stories. The attraction just becomes too much, and the urge to do something he's told not to, will finally break him. And, Dominique's quiet awe of him will erupt as...well...we all know what.

I love love/hate relationships between characters, as long as it doesn't go on for too long, and as long as there is a bit of humour there as well.

Have a great week.

K

No comments:

Instagram