Monday, November 14, 2016

Eeeek!!! Way behind schedule

Pretty much the story of my life.

Behind schedule.

Ummm...Waaaay behind schedule.

But, the book is coming, and so the saying goes, patience is a virtue.

Writing is a procrastinator's nightmare. When I'm asked why my book is so far behind, the first thing I say is "I'm a procrastinator". The toilets need cleaning. Wow! Look at that pile of washing. Oooh! Facebook is pumping this morning. Coffee with friends? Why not????

I could give you many reasons why my book is late:
1.   I've been doing extra shifts at work
2.   I've been studying a) a degree b) Cert IV in training
3.  My daughter chose the busiest time of the year to get married in my backyard
 4.   A little bit of self doubt (maybe more than a little)

But! I have finally finished Dominic: In the Shadows of Angels Book 2 and here is the cover to remind you of my yummy pirate laird.

Oh, here's Lucius: In the Shadows of Angels Book 1 to whet your appetite for tortured Scottish lairds.

Aren't they pretty? **Sigh**

OMG. Am I procrastinating? Gee, it doesn't take much.

Off I go, then, to pick up where I left off on Book 3. Rory should see the light of day early in the new year. I have the cover. Wanna see?

Nah, just kidding. Just be warned that he's very pretty, too!

Oh, and buy my books so I can work less and procrastinate...I mean write...more.





No comments:

Instagram