Happy New Year!


So...Another year.

I could make all kinds of promises to myself this year but - really - I'm not going to bother. Past experience has taught me that no matter how heart felt my promise to myself, something always gets in the way.

I can't even keep to a book release deadline. That sucks.

Nicholas: In the Shadows of Angels Book 4 is still a work in progress, although I have to admit the story is nearly over. I think I've hit "act 3" so the end is nigh!

Nicholas has been challenging to write, mainly because the heroine is a little different to my 'happy go lucky, this is great' type of female and I'm worried she's not as likable as she could be. So far, there are no love scenes, only behind closed door scenes that imply intimacy.

Still, I should wrap it all up in a ribbon by the end of the month. I have partial edits back and I'll be pouring over those to fix any plot bunnies or glaring errors.

Once Nicholas is finished, I will be moving on to Oscar: In the Shadows of Angels Book 5 and I'll be reverting to my favorite gothic style storyline.

My challenge to myself is to finish the series by the end of 2020. I need to write two books in 10 months.

The series was meant to be finished by the end of 2019 - better late than never????



Lucius: In the Shadows of Angels Book 1 is available on Audible

Dominic: In the Shadows of Angels Book 2 is currently in the Audible process and should be available some time in March 2020.

Rory: In the Shadows of Angels Book 3 is available on Kindle

Nicholas: In the Shadows of Angels Book 4 will be available Feb/March 2020



 Off to make coffee...

Kiss


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation time!

Something Old, Something New, Something Aussie, and Something to Chew!

Happy New Year!