AUDIO BOOKS

I am a lover of audio books. I have an Audible subscription, and one of my books is available as an audio book. There is another about to be released on Audible - and I can't wait! I listened to the draft narration and my narrator - Gareth Richards - did an amazing job. It's so empowering to hear your characters come to life. It's almost as good as seeing a movie made from your book - a pleasure I have yet to enjoy.

I changed jobs this year and now work a bus, train, and bus ride away. It takes me an hour and twenty minutes to commute which gives me plenty of time to listen to audio books. I find it hard to read when there is lots of external noise, and the bus and train patrons are sometimes noisier than I like.  I'm very easily distracted.

Very easily.

Audio book to the rescue. Stick in my ear phones and I'm whisked away to another place.

Audio books also give me the chance to try new authors. I find that some authors are very wordy and take two pages to get a point across. While this is a good thing, I'm not a great fan of reading epics. However, I am more than glad to listen to them.

Is it cheating? I'm not sure.

If you enjoy podcasts, you would probably enjoy audio books.

If you are an author and thinking about creating an audio book but don't know enough, visit ACX and have a browse. It's really very easy, and the website explains the procedure well.

Good luck, and let me know if you decide to create an audio book so I can buy it.

Kiss xxx

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P931LN2/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation time!

Something Old, Something New, Something Aussie, and Something to Chew!

Happy New Year!