Finally Typed THE END!

Oh, friggin' yay!

Earlier this week, I finally reached a milestone with Nicholas: In the Shadows of Angels Book 4. I typed those two wonderful little words - THE END.

Firstly, I would like to thank all those readers who have contacted me personally to let me know of their excitement about reading Nicholas.

Secondly, I would like to thank all my readers for their patience.

My first release date for Nicholas was meant to be April 2019. Wow...this is definitely a case of better late than never. It's only a year...😳😳😳

Ok everyone...THANK YOU

Nicholas is in the final processes of publication and should be available on Kindle on Monday June 15th 2020.

There is also news about Dominic: In the Shadows of Angels Book 2 being released as an audio book on Audible. Not much news but it is news. Due to COVID-19 Audible is running late with their audio reviews. So, fingers crossed I'll know more soon. I can't wait for you all to listen to Gareth Williams tell the story of Dominic and Keziah. 

My newsletter should come out next week with a bunch of books for Kindle Unlimited readers. Keep a look out for it.

If you haven't registered for my email yet, do it here and recieve a copy of Lucius: In the Shadows of Angels for FREE! Follow the prompts and once you sign up it takes about an hour for the link to be sent to you. I have PDF, MOBI and ePub. Yeah...professional, now 😁 Or if you don't want a copy of Lucius, sign up using my form on the left side of this page.

Take care

Kiss 
xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vacation time!

Something Old, Something New, Something Aussie, and Something to Chew!

Happy New Year!